Facilities Management Services
Evansville, IN, United States
Ready to work for a better cleaning company? Do you want to work for a compassionate, hardworking organization that cares about people and making things better? Do you have a passion for cleaning and enjoy working on a team? If this is you, then FMS wants you to be a part of our team.
We now have Full-Time and Part-Time General Housekeeping and Production positions available.
Pay starts at $13.00- $16.00/hr depending on shift/assignment.
Flexible Scheduling, retention bonuses, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, insurance benefits and admission to other FMS employee and community programs and initiatives.
Cleaners at FMS are an important piece of the FMS Story. You are part of a rapidly growing company that values diversity, compassion, innovation, and hard work. You are a team player and ready to love your job. As an FMS Cleaner you exhibit a strong work ethic, self-motivation, the discipline to follow procedures, and a positive, friendly attitude.
• Complete assigned route to a high standard
• Complete approved customer requests
• Clean something if it’s dirty “Rag in Hand!”
• Filling in for others due to circumstance
• Identify cleaning needs and problems
• Help others complete cleaning tasks
• Positive demeanor
• Communicate safety needs to lead/supervisor daily
• Communicate cleaning needs to lead/supervisor daily
• Communicate supply equipment needs to lead/supervisor daily
• Communicate personal needs to lead/supervisor daily
• Communicate customer requests to lead/supervisor daily
• Follow FMS safety policies and procedures
• Securing areas as required
• Communicating suspicious behaviors and unsafe conditions
As an FMS Team Member, you must be able to:
1) Lift, push or pull objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
2) Carry items under 20 lbs.
3) Squat, bend, stoop, and reach
4) Perform overhead reaching
5) Perform repetitive arm and hand movements for long periods of time
6) Walk distances over 100 yds. for long periods of time
7) Work in noisy environments
8) Work in warm and/or chilly environments
9) Work outside for brief intervals
10) Fill out simple paperwork
FMSpbc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Production area requires forklift certification training.