C & K Industrial
Princeton, IN, United States
General Industrial Laborers
C&K Industrial Services is seeking General Industrial Laborers for work in the Brazil, Indiana area. This is a full time position and requires minimal travel outside the local area. Laborers wages starting rate is $15.00 per hour with automatic increase to $15.15 after 90-days. Laborers can receive promotion as early as 90-days to a Technician position with an increase to $15.75 per hour.
- Perform work under the direct guidance of a Project Manager or Site Lead involving the remediation of cleanup regarding waste and materials.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Laborers with basic knowledge and ability to operate high-pressured water-blaster and vacuum equipment a plus. On the job training available for those that wish to learn the industry.
- Valid drivers license and ability to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card.
- Laborers are required to wear a respirator for several of the jobs that are performed.
- Laborers will set up jobsites and use equipment such as, water blast gun, water lance, dry vacuum hose, wet vacuum hose, shovels and picks.
- Ability to work under adverse conditions (heat & cold)
- Physically able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary and lift > 50lbs routinely
C&K has a diverse customer base with a variety of work for those interested in growth opportunities. We offer benefits that includes life insurance, paid time off, 401k with employer match, Medical, Dental/vision, plus more. We offer competitive starting wages with increases after 90-days and pay incentives are available for those who wish to continue to learn in the industry. We provide our employees a wide variety of safety and industrial trainings with certifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.