Fonda, NY, United States
General Labor Manufacturing Warehouse
Free worksite transportation is offered to local (Fonda, NY commute from Johnstown, Gloversville, and Amsterdam) candidates only.
Keymark is interviewing and hiring people interested in General Labor positions for the manufacturing warehouse and production line in Fonda, NY. No Experience Required, We Will Train You.
You will have serious earning potential and internal promotion opportunity with Keymark.
It All Adds up, annual average ranges from $32,000 - $60,000 possible earnings per year.
- Base Hourly Pay
- Production Bonus
- Overtime (time and a half)
- Doubletime (two times your pay rate after 50 hours in a week)
- Inflation Buster Incentive of extra $135 per additional overtime shift picked up
Various 12-hour shifts are open for you to choose from. Offering immediate start dates, Get Hired Now!
After your introductory employment period, the complete Benefits Package with company contribution to offset your cost is provided to full-time employees.
We invest in our employees with training and provide an opportunity for job and career growth!
- Drug and Smoke-Free Work Environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 401K Savings Plan + up to 4% company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Supplemental Coverages
- Paid Vacations
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Sick Time
- 1 Floating Holiday
- Opportunity for Advancement into Management Roles
Scope of Work:
As a General Laborer in the Manufacturing Extrusion Production Line and Warehouse, your responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
To be successful in your role, you should work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding Production Worker should maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
- Follows health and safety standards.
- Maintains a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembles products and parts.
- Follows production guidelines and specifications.
- Operates and maintains machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitors the assembly line and removes faulty products.
- Works on the production line and meets production targets.
- Reports any issues to the supervisor.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Click Apply to send us your contact information; the following page will have an address to come in and fill out an application if you prefer, and a Phone Number for applicant support.
Keymark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keymark is a premier full-service aluminum extrusion company featuring in-house finishing capabilities, including anodizing, casting, extruding, extrusion die construction, painting, thermal barrier, thermal strut, and custom packaging. We manufacture custom and stock extrusions/profiles for the Automotive, Building & Construction (Curtain Wall, Commercial Windows, & Storefront), Consumer Durables, Distribution, Electrical, Machinery & Equipment, and Transportation markets. Our company has locations in Fonda, NY and Lakeland, FL, and has been in business since 1964.