Want a career where you can make an impact in the exciting, customer-focused restaurant industry with opportunity for management and leadership growth? At McAlister's Deli, we want to hire, work with, and develop the best restaurant managers and leaders! Our Restaurant General Managers are customer service experts who manage their team, and are on the front lines instructing, guiding, and developing each team member to provide every guest with an exceptional experience.
Our Mission: We pour into our Guests and Team Members every day
Our Values: Genuine Hospitality; Continuous Improvement; Desire to Learn and Grow; Respect for the Individual; Fun and Focused
- Three years proven experience managing others.
- Open availability (50 hours/week) with ability to work open, mid, and closing shifts
- Strong desire to serve, learn, and grow.
- Hiring, training, and development of team members
- Running successful shifts in front of house dining room and back of house kitchen
- Ensure outstanding customer service experience for all guests
- Expense management relating to labor, food, and production costs
Benefits & Perks
- Performance-based pay
- Performance-based monthly bonus program (approximately 10-15% of base pay)
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Complimentary meals
- Excellent opportunities for growth
- We're a no grease establishment! Our work environment is clean and safe. No char broilers, fryers, or flattop grills
- No late nights. All our restaurants are closed by 9:00 p.m.
- No alcohol. Smoke free environment
- Heavy lunch time business
Atlanta Restaurant Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.