Governance and Ethics Analyst
Administers, collects, and analyzes key data to support decisioning for governance and ethics issues. Provides guidance on current and emerging Governance and Ethics issues.
- Maintains the Financial Interest Master Log.
- Creates, maintains, and analyzes several activity reports to ensure the Company operates within regulatory guidelines.
- Administers and reviews the Companys quarterly conflict-of-interest process, aggregating collected data, analyzing results, and reporting on key findings.
- Manages director and officer regulatory process/questionnaire requirements.
- Coordinates insider trading processes, including communication of blackout periods, tracking of trading pre-clearances, and reporting.
- Supports the Board and various Board and management committees with, among other things, the collection, review, and reporting of governance related data.
- Monitors and reports on developments in corporate governance.
- Partners with the Legal team, Compliance, Audit, and Senior Management on matters related to ethics policies and procedures.
- Supports investigations into allegations of misconduct that violate the Business Conduct, Ethics, and Conflict of Interest Policy (the Policy) or the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics (the Code).
- Works with the Legal team and department managers in conducting an initial evaluation of any requested exception(s) to the Policy or Code.
- Maintains and assists in developing a robust training curriculum to ensure employee education on key ethics topics.
- Monitors and reports on developments in corporate ethics.
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Data collection and analysis experience