This is a permanent work at home opportunity for candidates located in any state.
The Medicare Grievance Analyst will be responsible for fully investigating and resolving oral and written grievances received for all products. The grievance may contain multiple issues and may require coordination of responses from multiple business units. Must ensure timely, customer focused response to complaints, both oral and written. Identify trends and emerging issues and report and recommend solutions.
* Customer Service (in person or over the phone) experience
* Experience with handling customer phone calls and elevated issues
* Experience with writing customer responses in an easy to understand way
* Experience with troubleshooting complex customer problems
* Must be able to manage time off appropriately and avoid using unscheduled time
* General Medicare experience
* Medicare grievance experience
* Experience researching customer problems
* Overtime may be required during different times of the year
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.