Amphitheater Unified School District
Posted 29 days ago
- Groundskeeper II JobID: 7237
- Position Type:
Maintenance/Facilities Support Services/Groundskeeper II
- Date Posted:
Facilities Support Services
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- Graduation from elementary school or equivalent;
- Pesticide state restricted (Category III) certification - or is able to obtain certification within 6 months of hire;
- At least two years of work experience in grounds maintenance;
- Proficient in the use of grounds tools and equipment, including successful completion of respirator examination;
- Possession of a valid Arizona Driver's License.
Level G: $12.59 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|