Colorado Springs, CO
Group Lead Medical Technologist
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$30. 14 - $42.56/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
This front-line leadership position is responsible for oversight of day to day operations of assigned shift or department. Performs general testing within the analytical core laboratory, including transfusion services. Provides a high level oftechnical knowledge and application of that knowledge to department testing and clinical relevance. Serves as a liaison with other laboratory departments and hospital services. May perform phlebotomy and clinical and/or pathology specimenmanagement duties as required. This position serves as a department resource and assists in process improvement initiatives and department compliance with pertinent laboratory accreditation and regulatory requirements, such as CLIA, CAP, TJC, and OSHA. Consistentlyfunctions in a self-directed manner and exhibits excellent communication and complex problem-solving skills.What You Bring/Job Requirements
Qualified external applicants eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus! Cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum of 1 year experience required.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 2 year relevant laboratory work experience
- Bachelors in Clinical laboratory, chemical or biological science required
- MLS with ASCP certification, or MT with ASCP, AMT, or equivalent certification, or specialty ASCP certification required
Schedule- Mainly M-F days, one weekend/month, and coverage of nights/evenings/weekends/holidays as needed.
Light work - (Exert up to 20lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 10lbs frequently)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personalityCaring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All