Health Information Services Tech II
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura HealthPay Range
$16. 27 - $20. 97/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
This is an intermediate level position that performs all entry level job functions in the Health Information Management Department. A qualified applicant is expected to perform quantitative analysis and re-analyzes records for completion.
Perform quality control measures on scanned documents to ensure the integrity of the image is legible, and displayed accurately. Correctly assign deficiencies in accordance to Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations. The Tech II applicant is also required to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of protected health information and adhere to the policies that govern the Health Information Management department. A successful applicant actively seeks to promote and help maintain a professional, team-oriented, service-conscious environment, which contributes to the goals of the department and reflects on the values of the system.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 1 year healthcare work experience with an electronic health record OR 1 year completed in an accredited HIM program
- Proficient in medical terminology, preferred.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate's Degree, Preferred. Enrolled in a related healthcare degree program preferred
- RHIT or RHIA certification, Preferred
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and 4 - 10 hours shifts after training is completed, day off will be determined on availability.
Physical Requirements - Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St. Anthony Hospital, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is a Level I Trauma Center with four trauma rooms including the T-10 room, a dedicated field-to-surgery suite ready 24/7 for trauma surgeons and specially trained teams who provide life-saving care to the most severely ill and injured patients. St. Anthony proudly provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding region with a state-of-the-art medical campus and Flight for Life. We're also proud to be the recipient of numerous awards, certifications and accreditations from the American Heart Association; Chest Pain Center (CPC); American College of Cardiology; The Joint Commission's National Quality Approval; Healthgrades; the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award; NAPBC Accreditation; American College of Radiology and many others. The St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood combines our heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. If you're looking to be part of a fast-paced environment where you can practice to the top of your profession in trauma, cardiology, stroke, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer/oncology care, surgery and more, we invite you to apply.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!