Health Plan Sales Director
Health Data & Management Solutions, Inc. (HDMS), a subsidiary of CVS/Aetna, is a Software Development Company on the cutting edge of health IT data solutions. Offering data warehouse, management and analysis tools for the healthcare industry, HDMS strives to improve and enhance its product suite for health plans, employers and providers through constant innovation. HDMS' web-based products and services provide flexible, high-value reporting tools that empower users to maximize the value of their health care data and support benefit decisions.
The Sales Director is responsible:
* Building pipeline and selling data analytics to large Health Plans /Payers. Accountable for achieving a defined sales objective.
* Identifying and evaluating strategic sales opportunities in order to build high quality pipeline and close sales.
* Establishing, maintains and grows relationships with key strategic decision makers in consultant and prospect organizations in order to further build positive brand recognition and drive revenue growth.
* Developing and implementing complex strategic sales plan at a prospect specific level. Interfaces with all levels of management to negotiate and influence consensus.
* Coordinating the development of customized offerings with Product Development, Finance, IT, Clinical Operations, Legal and other internal Departments.
* Providing strategic direction and leadership to Proposal team and other departments in RFP responses.
* Actively participating and leading internal meetings and trainings.
* Growing and maintaining extensive industry knowledge and best practices through active involvement in national and international trade shows, competitive analyses participation and prospect identification and relationship management.
* Leading end to end RFP process management including creating and presenting cost proposals and pricing models and contract negotiation.
* Up to 10+ years of experience in healthcare or managed care industry.
* Up to 10+ years of experience with a large, complex sales process and advanced sales techniques in a long sales cycle.
* Experience with selling Health Plans.
* Significant experience with new business development.
* SalesForce pipeline and revenue management skills.
* Extensive network of plan sponsor, payer, and/or provider contacts including C-Suite level for large employers and thought leaders for national consulting firms.
* Persuasive and proven negotiating skills with a professional executive presence and motivating public speaking experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.