Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.Pay Range
$12. 85 - $12.85 /hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship- based care, organizational mission, and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements
Performs health and temperature screening of employees, vendors, or other visitors to facilities including, hospitals, clinics, and offices.
Previous customer service
High School Diploma/GED required
Job Duties Include:
* Administers and interprets temperature of individual using non-contact thermometers or infrared camera technology according to manufacturer's instructions and CDC guidance.* Takes temperature of all employees or visitors, monitors employees for signs of communicable illness (such as COVID-19), and asks health screening questions as outlined by the CDC.* Records temperatures and responses to screening questions, ensuring that private health information is protected as required by HIPAA.
* Grants health screen passes or denies entry as needed.* Verifies that persons re-entering facilities have been screened and approved within the prior 24 hours.* Monitors visitors waiting for screening to ensure that appropriate distancing is maintained and that masks or other personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn.* May distribute personal protective equipment as needed.* Cleans and sanitizes thermometers, pens, or other screening devices or supplies. Maintains adequate level of supplies and maintain work areas as necessary to facilitate clean, smooth operations.* Greets patients, visitors and employees in courteous manner as they enter facility.* Provide guidance for associates who do not fall within acceptable temperature or health screening ranges to follow up with Occupational Health.* De-escalate situations as needed with incoming associates or visitors in calm manner and notifies supervisor or security as needed.* Performs basic data entry as needed.* Follows all requirements related to personal protective equipment (PPE).* Adheres to health and safety policies and procedures.Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!