Healthcare Copywriter - Work from Home / Remote
If you are a Writer that is looking for your next big challenge and a chance to do your best work ever, we should talk. Reporting to the Creative Group Director, the Writer, Pharmacy and Health Services will support the writing and creative ideation for various projects and initiatives across Brand and Marketing communications. This individual must have top-notch writing and editing skills, including knowledge of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar. And have a strong portfolio showing multi-channel campaigns. Knowledge of video concepts and production is necessary, as is experience across all digital media, with a special emphasis on social. You should have worked in an agency that values the power of superior creative, and big brand experience, while not necessary, is a plus. You must have strong presentation skills with the ability to sell innovative creative ideas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Generate and support innovative creative writing ideas that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
* Bring ideas and creative to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
* Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
* Apply deep and demonstrated experience in writing for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: TV/online video, display, print, email, DM, and social.
* Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and designs that are on brand, and meet or exceed business objective
- 3+ years of working as a copywriter at an agency
- Knowledge of digital, print and video production.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience on a Mac
- To be considered, please include a link to your portfolio filled with examples of how their contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creativity in your resume
- Health care and retail experience
- Experience with MRM solutions
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.