Lincoln Property Company
Help Desk Support Technician (Temporary Full-Time)
Lincoln Military Housing A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join the LMH team, you will be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT.
A Day in the Life of a Help Desk Support Technician:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Help Desk Support Technician, you will handle most of the technical support requests directly from local and remote offices and provide technical support that includes but is not limited to local desktops, phones, tablets, printers, copiers, scanners and other peripherals. You will work with our Infrastructure & Applications Teams to support end-users.
This is a temporary full time position estimated to last for approximately 3 months.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Tier-1 operational support of Windows-based infrastructure: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016+.
- Answer inbound Help Desk Hotline, answer questions, create tickets & troubleshoot, issues, route calls/emails/tickets accordingly.
- Monitoring and maintaining CRM ticket queue.
- Troubleshoots and resolves or escalates service requests.
- Troubleshoot end user PC, printer, scanner, fax, telephone, shared drives, peripheral.
- Walk customers through problem solving processes via phone and remote desktop connection.
- Provides timely responses in a professional, customer service-oriented fashion that resolves core issues as efficiently as possible while maintaining an overall positive and helpful attitude when working with end-users.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our national layout of branch office setup and LAN topologies.
- Configure, install, and support client operating systems, printers, fax machines, telephone system applications and drivers.
- Telephony administration & troubleshooting.
- Assists with system upgrades, implementations, and maintenance when required.
- Mentor, train and develop support staff.
- Administration of various business system software.
- Working with National Training Department to implement and improve training processes.
- Understanding of SQL script and working to improve the reporting possibilities utilizing custom database tables.
- Continuously stays up to date with systems changes and updates to ensure the knowledge of business systems is understood globally.
- Support and train our users on platform operation and hardware specs.
What You Need for Success:
- Bachelor Degree or Work Experience equivalent in Computers, Software, IT, Enterprise Property Management.
- Experience with a CRM ticketing systems.
- Network+ or completion of a Network+ prep course from a local college.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum (2) years of work experience in the technology field.
- Knowledge of Windows Applications (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP).
- Knowledge of cloud-based applications: email, cloud storage, single sign-on, IT service management products.
- Knowledge of Networks (LAN, WIFI) with the ability to delineate between network, hardware, and application issues.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to communicate between technical and non-technical people is necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task, balance and prioritize multiple issues at multiple locations.
- Self-motivated and must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to deal with a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment, including handling multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Self-motivated. Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have a valid Drivers License or ability to commute to office, sites, conferences (conferences/mileage/travel/meals/accommodations reimbursed).
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and health-care coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.