Centers Health Care
Home Care Intake Coordinator- Bilingual English / Spanish
Medical Director Services PC is seeking a Home Care Intake Coordinator to work in our corporate office in The Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have previous Intake Coordinator experience, be fluent in Spanish, and has certification to legally translate medically.
- Receive and manage new referrals for home care assessment from the home care agency
- Organize and send all documents required for assessment
- Schedule assessment appointments with the Nurse Practitioner
- Forward completed documentation to the client/home care agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish
- Must be legally certified to translate medically
- High organized and self-motivated
- Personable and professional
- Previous intake experience is a plus
Medical Director Services was founded in 2016 when SNFs were shifting a focus on value at the same time treating residents with a higher level of acuity. MDS PC puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing unnecessary hospitalizations. MDS PC is experienced in providing medical services in an SNF setting with an understanding of how to give effective medical care in an SNF as well as an understanding of the survey process. We are currently providing services in facilities with specialty units and provide appropriate medical personal with the experience in treating residents on a vent.