Centers Health Care
Home Health Aides (HHA) Per-Diem
Home Health Aides
Claremont Village Assisted Living Program is actively seeking Home Health Aides to work Per-Diem for our Assisted Living Facility in the Bronx.
New Graduates Welcome!
- Observing and monitoring Residents.
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Helping Residents care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming, etc.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
- Documenting the Resident's weight once a month.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Escort residents when necessary
- Valid New York State HHA Certification.
- Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current Valid NYS Driver's License
Claremont Village Assisted Living Program is an exciting, brand new state of the art assisted living program featuring luxury living along with a host of services catering to the needs of our senior residents. Offering a great workplace environment along with an opportunity for growth, come join our winning team!