Centers Health Care
Home Health Aides (HHA)- Per Diem
Home Health Aides (HHAs)
Northern Manor is actively seeking Home Health Aides (HHAs) to work Per Diem for resident escorts at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Nanuet, NY.
- Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc
- Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
- Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Valid New York State HHA Certification.
- Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
- Must be able to work as a team member
Northern Manor has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life