Home Health Speech Therapist - Solano
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patients lives?
With over 18 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospices culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Provides and directs speech therapy services to patients.
- Performs assessments, treatments and programs under a Physician's supervision.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical team.
- Speech Therapist with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Oasis experience.
- Minimum of two year of Home Health experience required.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Home Health experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!