Are you looking for a job where you are respected, trusted, and part of a true team? Then becoming a Right at Home Caregiver is the job for you! We are now hiring in Greene and Clark Counties.
We are now offering a Sign-On Bonus!
As a Homemaker/Companion you will provide for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. In addition, you will perform various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
• Flexible scheduling
• Paid travel time
• Competitive weekly pay
• Friendly work environment
• Ongoing training at Right at Home University
• Referral bonuses
• Caregiver Rewards Programs
• High school diploma or GED.
• MRDD experience is a plus, as is prior experience as an HHA, CNA, STNA, or Homemaker.
• Completion of a written competency evaluation.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Perform homemaking activities such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
• Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions.
• Perform errands and/or provide transportation
• Provide companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
• Flexible full or part-time hours available, with several options available from a few hours a week to full-time.
Apply today! To apply, email your resume, call to set up an interview, or apply in person today! Click "Apply now" for more details.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.