Parker Hannifin Davenport
Davenport, IA, United States
Hose Fabricator Assembly Workers - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Parker-Hannifin Hose Products Division is hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift Hose Fabricator Assembly Workers. This is a full-time career you can retire from! You'll start receiving benefits on your first day of employment. This is a full-time career you can retire from!
Earn $19.85/hr for 2nd and 3rd Shift Positions. Starting pay $17.85 + $2.00 shift premium for starting wage of $19.85. Earn up to $21.53 an hour within your 1st year of employment with our multiple pay raises every 90 days.
Benefits start on the first day of employment and include:
• Eligible for Quarterly bonuses
• Paid vacation year 1
• Company-paid pension plan
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance available day 1
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Gym Membership
• $150 per year health stipend
Essential Job Duties
• Builds hose assemblies and ensures standard work process is followed
• Supports production to achieve required assemblies in a collaborative team environment
• Operates manufacturing equipment, including set-up of equipment
• Performs daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area
• Conducts in-process inspection and enters work order data into router
• Accounts for and properly disposes of scrap
• Communicates work flow problems and equipment needs to Team Lead and/or Supervisor
• Understands and supports corporate initiatives such as LEAN
• Exercise good housekeeping in work area 5S plus Safety
• Works overtime as necessary
• Other duties as may be assigned
• 2nd & 3rd Shift. Overtime as deemed necessary.
Apply online today or submit a resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you! Online applications will receive immediate consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.