Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$19. 45 - $27.63/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. The Hospital Paramedic will work under the direction of the designated Emergency Department physician, Hospital Paramedic Medical Director and/or the Clinical Manager/ Director of Emergency Services. Performs care for patient(s) in an expanded scope of practice in accordance with CDPHE, physician's orders, procedures, established standards and administrative policies. Responsible for implementing technical procedures and care to Emergency Department patients safely and effectively. The quality of care and service given will adhere to the philosophy and objectives of Centura Health in order to meet the healthcare needs of patients and their families.
Qualified external applicants eligible for a $
,000 sign on bonus! Cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum of 1 year experience required.
Must be hired into a Full-Time or Part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Three years of experience as a Paramedic provider in an Emergency department and/or pre-hospital 911 response agency or equivalent
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write, and speak English
- Computer skills
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Current registered Paramedic with the State of Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) required
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- NRP (Neonatal/Resuscitation Program) preferred; required at free standing Emergency Department. ITLS or PHTLS preferred.
- Advanced Paramedic certification preferred, i.e. CCP-C, FP-C, or TP-C preferred
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!