La Frontera EMPACT
Hotline Therapist / Specialist
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a part of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valuable community resources for crisis management, counseling, and suicide prevention since 1987. EMPACT-SPC is an EEO/AA employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**
Job responsibilities include providing telephone crisis intervention for callers contacting multiple hotlines. These responsibilities include triaging for immediate safety or emergency medical attention of callers, assessing caller's needs, determining risk assessments, de-escalating callers, providing advocacy and crisis counseling, information, or referrals. In addition, Hotline Therapists/Specialists triage for appropriate service referrals such as face-to-face crisis intervention, case management/advocacy services, individual therapy, or group services. .
- Call center, Hotline or Crisis experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Behavioral Health Related field required.
- A minimum of 2 years prior crisis services, hotline, call center or customer service experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations.
- Must have valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or be eligible to obtain one.