MaidPro Boston is keeping homes and families safe and disinfected with professional house cleaning.
New Year, New Career with MaidPro Boston.
This is NOT a contract position or short term gig, it's a chance to start your career and start earning $18.00/hr now. We provide you with paid training, supplies, equipment, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
The health and safety of our House Cleaners and clients are our top priority. We provide our House Cleaners with robust COVID-19 specific training on proper PPE and disinfecting procedures. We are using strict protocols for disposable gloves, washable shoe covers, and proper hand hygiene. We use hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.999% of germs on all the high-touch points of a home or office.
We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to fight to keep our customers' homes clean and disinfected through housekeeping!
Boston House Cleaner, Housekeeper, Maid, Cleaning Benefits:
- Competitive pay STARTING at $18.00/hr PLUS client tips & bonuses
- Paid COVID-19 training
- Paid travel time
- Paid mileage reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Paid weekly
- Flexible schedules available
- No nights or weekends!
- Employee referral bonus
- All PPE supplies provided
- Ability to read, write and speak English
MaidPro is perfect for anyone seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, restaurant, hospitality, or airline is helpful but not necessarywe will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
- MUST have a valid driver's license, current auto insurance, and your own reliable CAR to use for this position at MaidPro Boston.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Loves to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard-working and reliable.
- Likes making customers happy!
- Full-time positions are available.
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check.