Be an essential part of an essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting homes for 15 years in WNY.
We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to keep our customers' homes clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing high-quality personal protection equipment (PPE) and COVID-19-specific training.
MaidPro services the Amherst, Buffalo, Clarence, East Aurora, Lancaster, Tonawanda, and Williamsville areas and we are searching for people who are passionate about home cleaning/housekeeping. This is not a contract position or short-term gigit's a chance to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule!
MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessarywe will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
- $300 sign on bonus
- Competitive pay plus tips (two weeks of paid training - quickly move to $15 per hour)
- Paid travel time
- Paid time off and holidays
- Full and part-time schedules available
- Likes to clean--previous cleaning experience preferred, but not required
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Must have your own transportation to and from client homes and a valid driver's license
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets