House Cleaner - Health / Retirement Benefits - Ft / Pt No Weekends
Competitive hourly wage (starting at $15), growth opportunities, plus tips and paid travel time, travel expense reimbursement, and more!
Health and retirement benefits, monthly bonus opportunities, client tips, paid vacation, paid holidays, flexible hours and a GREAT environment are just some of the fantastic things about working at MaidPro. Not to mention fresh breakfast daily, uniforms and all equipment and supplies provided.
We serve the Greater Denver area and searching for people who are interested in cleaning, housekeeping, and janitor jobs. This is not a contract position or short-term gig -- it's an opportunity to start your career with great pay and a flexible schedule! MaidPro is perfect for students, working parents, and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary -- we will train you!
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Available Monday through Friday 7:30am-5:00pm
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Valid driver's licence, vehicle and auto insurance