Full-time House Cleaner, Part-time Housekeeper
MaidPro of Topeka is hiring and now offering a hiring bonus of up to $150! Do you have great attention to detail and take pride in your work? Are you looking for flexibility with a top-notch company that offers potential for growth? We are hiring superstar house cleaners to join our awesome growing team of dedicated professionals. We need friendly, reliable, hardworking, and professional workers to clean homes in the Topeka area. Full or Part time family friendly daytime hours (No Nights, No weekends). Make over $13.00 dollars per hour with tips, paid training, paid drive time, paid dispatch time, mileage reimbursement, bonus opportunities, hiring bonus, paid time off, 3 raises guaranteed your first year and a retirement plan with up to a 3% company match! We also offer health and dental insurance.
Earn over $13/hr with tips and bonuses!
Benefits of working at MaidPro:
- Competitive pay PLUS tips and monthly bonuses
- Hiring bonus of up to $150 ($50 after 1 month, $50 after 3 months and $50 after 6 months)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible full and part-time schedules available
- No nights & weekends
- Paid time off
- Retirement Plan with up to a 3% company match
- Paid mileage, training and travel time
- Steady hours
- Help people in the community that need it!
- Get exercise while you work!
- A culture of collaboration and respect
- 3 raises guaranteed your first year
Easy apply: Have a reliable car and valid drivers license? Interested in being a house cleaning PRO with the premier residential housecleaning service in Topeka? Text your name to 785-727-2170 for immediate consideration.
For more info copy and paste the videos below!
Why You Should Work at MaidPro Video: https://youtu.be/_K2E5eFv0eI
MaidPro is Hiring Video: https://youtu.be/r625IMSYbH4
- Likes to clean (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed