Oasis Behavioral Health
Housekeeper - Full Time
Sonora Behavioral Health is Now Hiring: One Full Time Housekeeper - Responsible for a combination of cleaning activities to maintain a clean and healthy patient care environment. Shift Hours: 6am to 230pm
- Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
- Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies, using appropriate processes and germicides or cleaning equipment.
- Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange furniture, turn mattresses, clean kitchens, cooking utensils, silverware, sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as needed.
- Launder soiled linens as directed.
- Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit use.
- Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each shift.
- Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations, media equipment and furniture for facility functions.
- May be responsible for stocking of supplies.
- Routinely practice infection control measures.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Prefer previous experience in housekeeping in a commercial, clinical or healthcare environment; basic reading, writing, speaking skills and understand English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions.
First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety (as required per program requirements).
- Must be 21 years of age or older per Arizona Admin code R9-10-406..