Loews Hotels At Universal Orlando
Orlando, FL, United States
Housekeeping - Resort Staff Room Attendant
Are you ready to Work while having some Fun? This is your time to join the Loews Hotels Housekeeping Team as a Room Attendant at the Universal Orlando Resorts! Openings for both experienced and non experienced housekeeping staff. We have a new training program to mentor individuals interested in joining the housekeeping department but do not have experience.
Loews has openings for Full Time and Part Time scheduling with variable shifts. Part Time scheduling needs to have availability Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
As a Housekeeping team member you will enjoy $17 Starting Hourly Pay and Fun employee benefits that include:
- Free Entrance to Universal Orlando Theme Parks, Busch Gardens - Tampa, and SeaWorld!
- Guess Passes to share with Friends and Family
- We provide you a free meal while you are at work (that's 2 if you take a double!)
- Discounts on Loews Resorts and Discounted Travel programs!
We are looking for people that are:
- Strong guest service orientated
- Naturally positive personalities that are able to work as part of a dynamic quality-driven team
- You will need to have basic English language skills
- You will need to be able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Other Benefits you will enjoy include:
- Pet Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Internal Promotion Track
- Health / Vision / Dental / Life Insurances
To be effective in the Room Attendant Housekeeping position you will need to:
- Maintain your personal appearance at work in accordance with Loews standards.
- You will be interacting with Guest, and need to be Guest Service minded in addressing any questions or requests.
- Take the initiative to anticipate guests needs.
- Become familiar with your Resort Property so you can answer questions or give correct direction that may be asked about the hotels facilities.
- Handles all guest complaints according to Star Service Standards, notifies Manager of actions taken.
- Be familiar with emergency safety procedures in accordance with hotels standards.
- Complies with all specific HOSTAR and OSHA policies and procedures.
- Be observant and diligently report any irregularities such as suspicious people, pets, hot plates, vacant rooms not on ledger.
- Follow the room sequence list for room cleaning.
- Maintain orderly carts and linen closet and supply rooms, and assigned employee areas.
- Clean and Sanitize rooms and bathrooms to inspection level quality consistently.
- Notice and address spots on walls, carpet, doors etc.
- Pick up room service trays that may be in halls or room.
- Special projects and duties as assigned
Apply today, we are actively scheduling interviews. We are looking forward to meeting you!