Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Black Hawk, CO
Housekeeping Runner - Job Fairs 2 / 23 (Aurora) 2 / 25 (Arvada)
Job Title: Housekeeping Runner
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day, Swing, Night
Other Compensation: None
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply on line now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR join us at one of our job fairs on February 23rd at the Double Tree/Aurora and February 25th at Hilton/Arvada.
Job fair details:
Date: Tuesday, February 23rd Date: Thursday, February 25th
Time: 9am - 4pm Time: 9am 4pm
Location: Double Tree Aurora Location: Hilton - Arvada
Address: 13696 East Iliff Place, Address: 5455 Old Wadsworth Blvd,
Aurora, CO 80014 Arvada, CO, 80002
Contact: HR @ 720-406-3800 Contact: HR @ 720-406-3800
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarchs new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Caf, fine dining Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games, and a new poker and sports betting rooms coming soon. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options ($4 -$6 round trip for casino busses)
- Free Covered Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Internal growth and transfer opportunities for continuous growth and advancement opportunities
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO in your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Dont want to drive to Black Hawk? You dont have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- It is expected that the Runner perform all their assigned duties efficiently, so that our guests receive what they have requested and our team member receive what they need to ensure guest service is maximized to the four diamond standards we strive to maintain.
- It is expected that the Runner keep inventories of supplies, and that they keep very detailed records of what has been delivered and when including the following :
- Delivery of items to rooms for the guest
- The team members and management; as well as the delivery and pick up of items around the property as needed.
- Organization and storage of monthly reports for housekeeping
- Organizing and taking inventory of the 12th floor store room
- Cleaning refridgerators, irons, coffee pots, deep cleaning jacuzzis, and other delivery items.
- Apply furniture protector, stain furniture, and replacement of in-room items
- Cleaning rooms
- Stripping beds
- Performing housemen duties, and other duties as assigned
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift and/push 50lbs without restrictions
- Organizational skills to keep track of work assigned.
- No formal education or experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with position as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarchs intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.