Housekeeping Supervisor (Reg PT)
Position Title: Housekeeping Supervisor (Reg PT)
Campus: Allegheny Campus
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than August 18, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Remote Work Option: Fully In-Person
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Monday - Friday; 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm. Regular part-time 25 hours week.
Hourly Wage: $24.57
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Part-Time
Job Slot: 9394
Job Open Date: 8/4/2023
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Supervision of the housekeeping, grounds keeping, contracted project staff in day to day operations to provide clean, sanitary and attractive campus facilities in a cost-effective manner. This position provides the “First Impression” services to assist in achieving student success.
Requirements: Associates degree and a minimum of five years experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience with at least an associate's level degree). Knowledge of general housekeeping procedures, housekeeping projects, cleaning techniques, contracts and products/chemicals. Ability to supervise, schedule and take corrective action with a multi-member unionized staff. Computer experience in Word, Excel, Access and Outlook. Must have a valid PA driver's license.
1. Supervises, trains, evaluates, guides, and counsels all assigned personnel.
2. Schedules, routes and monitors work assignments for quality assurance for housekeeping staff, landscaping/grounds personnel & services andassigned personnel.
3. Inspects areas of responsibility to ensure completion of assignments.
4. Provides on-site training and education for staff in areas of proper cleaning/housekeeping techniques, job efficiency, safety and health.
5. Maintains adequate inventories and order all necessary supplies and equipment.
6. Reviews cleaning products and equipment for improvements in usage.
7. Establishes and maintains product testing program.
8. Prepares department capital equipment budget.
9. Supervises building services, including set up of classrooms, laboratories, administrative areas, conference and meeting rooms, displays, and events (setups and teardowns) as necessary.
10. Administers and oversees applicable programs and contractor services, including waste management, recycling services program, integrated pest control contract services and other contractual work.
11. Protects the assets of the institution through control of keys and the effective use of equipment and materials.
12. Maintains campus Safety Data Sheet (SDS), the Right-to-Know laws, and Hazardous Substance Survey forms.
13. Attends facilities management meetings to coordinate activities and train with peers.
14. Attends professional development opportunities; research; pursue certifications.
15. Provides for a safe campus environment due to weather, events or casualty situations.
16. Serves as an active member of campus and college-wide committees, including 1) safety, crisis management, and others as assigned; 2) positional authority for college-wide Emergency Management NIMS framework.
17. Communicates with faculty, administrative and professional staff.
18. Arovide for a safe campus environment due to weather, events or casualty situations.ct in the capacity of the Physical Plant Supervisor in his/her absence.
19. Performs other duties as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=13&c=ccac.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/4584927
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.