HR Administrative Assistant I Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of an HR Administrative Assistant to work at a bank located in the Miami, FL area. The Human Resources assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations while supporting the Human Manager and team.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers phones for the HR department.
- Handles employment application intake, and/or greeting of candidates.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assists with new-employee onboarding and orientations.
- Assists and maintains personnel files and personnel actions.
- Assist in preparing job postings.
- Assists and responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
- Assists the manager with HR projects, Reports and Employee Engagement.
- Assists with benefits administration, wellness programs, and invoices.
- Assists the department in carrying out various human resource programs, events and procedures for all company employees.
- Conducts new-employee orientations; conducts reference checks.
- Assists in preparing reports and completes EEO-1 and VETS-4212 annually for management review and filing; maintains applicant and current employee EEO records.
- Assists with employee uniform management.
- Prepares New Hire packages
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Serves as a back-up for some payroll functions
- Serves as a back-y for reception area.
- Assist recruiter with job posting and screening potential candidates.
- Provides support and/or manages special projects aligned to needs in the areas of training, reporting and implementation.
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
- Customer Centric
Required Education and Experience:
- 3 years of HR/office clerical support experience or more.
- 1 year of experience in Payroll processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Analytical Skills?
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Applicants will work at our client's facility located at Miami, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.