Freedom Financial Network
HR Business Partner
Welcome to Freedom, where were highly focused on creating a fantastic and unique employee experience!
We have an opening for a Human Resources Business Partner. As an HRBP with Freedom, you are the Voice of the Employee, acting as an Advocate and ensuring we incorporate our values into everything we do.
You will be an integral part of the leadership team and drive relationship building, the employee experience, and change management. Partnering with Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition, youll assess talent and work to close skill gaps.
- Responsible for designing plans to drive talent, culture and capability
- Participate as a strategic business partner to key stakeholders
- Demonstrate influence leadership and actas a change agent
- Drive organizational structure and performance standards
- Manage organization-wide HR programs and initiatives
- Partner with other HR centers of excellence including learning and development, compensation, and talent acquisition
- Provide analysis to management on a variety of HR related measures. Recommend and implement improvements to achieve and deliver improved results
- Work with the HR Representative who will have responsibility for addressing root causes of work-related problems and issues, resolve employee relations issues, and conduct confidential internal HR related investigations as needed
- Oversee and facilitate the focus on executive, leadership and management development. Ensure comprehensive development and succession plans are in place for key positions.
- Coach leaders to create the workplace conditions necessary for active employee engagement
- Strong and influential role model for expected behaviors, and exhibit the companys values
- 7-10 years of progressively complex human resources experience required, preferably some of those years in a production environment experiencing organizational change
- Ability to work as and be viewed as a trusted business partner to the organization
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated success influencing at senior levels in multiple organizations
- Demonstrated success operating at a strategic level along with extensive knowledge of HR policies and practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to diagnose the systemic issues and look at holistic solutions
- Highly effective communicator/collaborator, with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas and concepts and ability to build strong relationships at all levels and cross functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate, contribute and thrive within a fast-paced team environment
- Must be able to navigate through ambiguity and frequent change
- Experience working in organizations of high growth
- /B.A in HR or a related field highly preferred; SHRM and/or HRCI certification a plus
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Actwith Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth theres a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2ndyear in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFNs Talent Acquisition leader.