Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
HR Coordinator TX
Duties for this remote based position will consist of assisting the HR team in data entry and filing of employee record in HRIS and personnel files. Responsible for the coordination and HR component of interns and volunteers for the agency. Assist with the preparation for file audits by conducting audits and monthly reporting. Data Entry of processing new hires information for payroll processing. Review documents for accuracy. Assists HR Team in carrying out various human resources tasks procedures to meet required deadlines or deliverables. Assist in the purging of personnel files. Generate reports as needed.
- Perform data entry of employee data on HRIS.
- Conducts monthly and yearly checks such as Office of Inspector General, Department of Public Safety checks and as needed.
- Generates employee reports utilizing HRIS system.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources and procedures for all company employees.
- Maintains records, reports, and logs pertaining to applicant flow procedures.
- Assists in process employee status changes in payroll system.
- Maintains Human Resource System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Runs backgrounds, screening and compliance requirements for interns and volunteers and complies data in a report.
- Provides receptionist support
- May assist in travel arrangements, expense reconciliations and or invoices.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
High School Diploma or GED and 3 years of experience in administrative support position, maintaining confidential employee documents, Preferred 1 to 2 years in a HR environment or combination of training and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties. Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills, Skill in the use of MS Word and Excel computer software required.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to respond to employee payroll and benefit questions and resolve employee payroll and benefit problems.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and maintenance of competency skills.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in structured environments.
Reports to and is supervised directly by the HR Director. Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.