Mountain View, CA
- A people first culture where contribution and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well-being.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; safety; and training and development
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications
- Manages and administers employee assessments
- Ensures accuracy of employee data including new employee information and updating existing employee changes in our HRIS system
- Implements new hire orientation
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition program
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings and investigations
- Advises and provides coaching to first-time managers on employee relations, systems implementation, performance management, company policies, and other related topics
- Provides support to employees in various HR-related topics such as company polices and compliance and resolve any issues that may arise
- Helps to create, maintain and implement company policies, procedures, employee handbook, and job descriptions
- Updates company wide org chart and pulls various ADP reports
- Weekly reporting to EDD on new hires and terminations
- Promotes HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Coaches employees and managers through employee relations and performance issues cases
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements
- Writes and distributes monthly Employee Newsletter (Ivy Dish).
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or other related field
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the human resources field
- Understanding of multi-state and federal employment regulation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytically driven
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!