Pompano Beach, FL
HR SR Generalist I West Palm Beach, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of an HR SR Generalist to work at a company located in the West Palm Beach, FL area. This is a dual role position. Core focus is to support the implementation of Talent and HR initiatives and the advancement of the HR function
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Works with local management and HR Director in securing the right talent for the territory.
- New employee orientation and on-boarding
- Record management and HR analytics.
- Drives, role models and Fosters culture and engagement.
- Supports the implementation and compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Supports performance management initiatives including coaching and disciplinary action.
- Employee relations
- Make sure all office licenses are up to date
- Ensure office supplies and employee supplies are available
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, HR or related field.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or HRCI certification(s) a strong plus.
- 5+ years of experience in HR generalist roles
- Demonstrated experience handling intricate payroll administration and processes.
- 2 Years minimum in Talent Acquisition role (sourcing, interviewing, selection, on-boarding), preferably in an engineering environment.
- Prior experience in benefits administration.
- Prior experience in HRIS environments (Paylocity a plus.)
- Prior experience with employee relations and conducting employee investigations.
- Experience delivering Legal compliance programs a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of Labor Laws (EEO, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, OSHA, WC, etc.)
- Ability to manage end-to-end payroll processes.
- Ability to administer benefits
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels, influence and successfully diffuse conflict.
- English proficiency: Fluent (Speak, read, understand, interpret content and write
- Strong ability to build a collaborative environment while asserting him/herself.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Numbers driven with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Conflict resolution
- Solid judgement and decision making.
- Able to perform under stress (tight timelines) and meet deliverables.
- Advanced Excel a must; Word and PP.
Applicants will work at our client's facility located at West Palm Beach, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.