It is an exciting time to be at Extra Space. We have been featured on multiple "Best Places to Work" awards, including Forbes and Glassdoor. Were an S&P 500 company that hasnt stopped growing since our founding in 1977. Today we are leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one, but in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. Self-storage is our product, helping people is our passion. Come grow with us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work.
- Operate as "owner" for a portfolio of a few Workday modules; Workday modules live at Extra Space include Core HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Time Off and Absence, Learning, Payroll, Compensation, Time Tracking, Time Off, Scheduling, Performance and Talent.
- Make system configuration changes as requested by HR functional managers and other departments under the direction of the HR Systems Manager
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues including data discrepancies and process failures and escalate as needed
- Build custom reports and dashboards, and provides data as requested by People team and other departments
- Build, test, deploy and maintain integrations in Workday (Cloud Connect & EIB)
- Audit systems for data quality and integrity
- Develop recommendations on structure and system changes to support long-term direction of the People team
- Support evaluation of new functionality made available by SaaS system vendors and provide recommendations to best utilize and enhance user experience, implementing approved functionality
- Actively participate in vendor online communities to stay informed of system updates and features to become a Subject Matter Expert
- Work independently and in collaborative settings
- Work in a fast-paced environment which requires frequent multi-tasking
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate groups
- Communicate effectively with solid presentation skills
- Handle confidential information with a high level of integrity
- A desk at our beautiful corporate office in Cottonwood Heights, Utah is available. Hybrid remote (3-4 days) and in office work (1-2 days) is currently the norm.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of HRIS experience preferred
- Workday Analyst experience strongly preferred
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong decision-making capability
- Will fill role at an Analyst I, II, or Senior III level depending on experience
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Great work/life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short- & Long-Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive wellness program and various employee discount programs
- Personal health advocate
- On-site fitness center
- Free soda, coffee, and snacks all day every day and much, much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.