Pompano Beach, FL
HRIS Specialist I Sunrise, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Our client, one of the largest healthcare labor management solutions provider servicing on a national basis is currently seeking to hire a Human Resources Information Specialist (HRIS Specialist) to join their growing team. They serve as a Managed Services Provider to supervise end-to-end vendor and contingent labor for hospitals. With a national scope and local delivery, their Staffing and Recruiting Services address nursing shortages along with physician and interim leadership recruitment challenges.
Schedule is Sunday Thursday, 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
The primary focus of the HRIS Specialist will be to serve as the primary point-of-contact for data-entry requests and reporting needs for the HR Team. You will be assisting in the support and maintenance of Human Resource Information Systems including; Core HR/Payroll, Applicant Tracking/Recruitment, Talent Management.
- Support and assist with data entry of all HRIS transactions within Lawson.
- Provides system administration to the Applicant Tracking and Onboarding solutions.
- Constantly monitors system performance and identify processes that need improvement.
- Acts as the data expert for standardization and integration throughout the organization.
- Ability to analyze, recommend and develop reporting as needed or requested.
- Maintains system security access control by creating roles and granting permissions.
- Assist with system maintenance during system upgrades and patches.
- 1-3 years' experience in an HR role.
- Ability to focus on the smallest details and understand how they relate to overall system performance. Knowledge of both the technical and user-facing sides of the system.
- Experience with HRIS solutions Intimately familiar with HRIS solutions and how they work within a company's internal infrastructure
- Knowledge of the way HR departments work and can apply that knowledge to the HRIS system with the goal of providing the most efficient solution
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Sunrise, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.