Human Resource Manager
Are you doing what youlove? We are!
Why? At our core, we are a resiliency-building company.
Our purpose is to unleashthe power of our employees and participants to create a resilient world, oneperson at a time.
As an innovative learningand collaborative organization, every position contributes to this purpose andour employees are the heart and soul of who we are. We support healthywork/life balance for our employees and invest in their potential throughopportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates withyou, then read on!
About our HR ManagerPosition:
The Human Resource Manager plays a vital role inbuilding and maintaining a positive and supportive culture for the company.This position is key to implementing strategic plan initiatives related to ouremployees and supports our purpose of creating a resilient world, one person ata time.
What an HR Manager Does atResilient Health:
- Collaborates with the Strategic Leadership Team (SLT) to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's strategic plan, in addition to helping ensure legal compliance.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; coaching/disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs in accordance with organizational strategy; develops and executes best practices for attracting, recruiting and hiring the right talent.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization's human resource information system (HRIS).
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to the SLT.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
Recruits, interviews, hires and develops new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive performance feedback and effective development actions.
- Handles performance coaching and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Fosters an environment of professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
Requirements for this Position:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Three-year Motor Vehicle Record that meets our auto insurance carrier's coverage requirements.
Where You Will Be Working: 2255 W. Northern Ave.,Phoenix AZ 85021.
- Exceptionally generous PTO (3.5 weeks off your first year and rising in subsequent years)
- 12 paid holidays
- Excellent quarterly incentives
- 403(b) with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary insurance for critical illness, accident and hospitalization
- Pet insurance
If all of this sounds likesomething you were born to do, then we would love to hear from you!
Resilient Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer andis dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. ResilientHealth will make reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with knowndisabilities and for employees whose work requirements interfere with areligious belief.
Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm