Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Colorado Springs, CO
Human Resources Project Coordinator
|Title:||Human Resources Project Coordinator|
|Department Location:||3205/3207 N. Academy, Colorado Springs, CO 80917|
|Category:||Administrative / Clerical / Skill Trades|
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers. We provide primary care services (medical, dental and behavioral healthcare) through 27 outpatient health centers in El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Arapahoe, Elbert, and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong Hospitality culture. Our organization has over 850 employees and serves 92,000 patients in the Pikes Peak & East Central Plains region. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Compensation (Pay): $16.98 to $20.13 based on experience.
Summary of Benefits: https://www.peakvista.org/careers/employee-benefits-guide
The Human Resources Project Coordinator provides administrative support to the VP of Human Resources, Director of Talent and Engagement and Director of Training and Development by performing the following duties. Suggested competencies: Ability to be well organized, work in a fast- paced environment and manage multiple projects, work independently, plan and facilitate meetings, discreetly work with and maintain highly confidential information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides direct administrative support to the Vice President of Human Resources, Director of Talent and Engagement and Director of Training and Development.
- Schedules meetings, formulates agendas, facilitates and maintains meeting minutes, attend department meetings and may attend other meetings as assigned.
- Assists with development of Human Resources processes and procedures to ensure best practices.
- Facilitates, as assigned, PI/QI activities utilizing relevant Human Resources benchmarks.
- Identifies potential new quality measures and creates proposals for PI/QI projects.
- Provides narrative reports and statistical data regarding Human Resources staffing information.
- Conducts personnel file audits to ensure compliance with HRSA and AAAHC compliance standards.
- Acts as the Halogen Administrator to include: creating performance evaluation process, ensuring all employee information is updated and following up with Leaders on completion of evaluations.
- Acts as a HealthStream Administrator to include: scheduling courses, ensuring all employee information is updated.
- Participates as a collaborative member of the Human Resources Team assisting with facility wide projects, functions, or programs as assigned.
- Creates employee data reports, analyzes and distributes information as requested.
- Creates and maintains departmental SmartSheets.
- Provides back up coverage for Talent and Engagement Coordinator as needed.
- Provides back up training for Human Resources related classes in NEO and Core Manager.
- Communicates with internal and external customers and vendors in a professional manner.
- Maintain open line of communication between Human Resources staff and all other internal departments and external customers as necessary
- Promotes and demonstrates the mission, vision, and Core Values of Peak Vista.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with all departments, the management team, medical staff, and leadership.
- Embraces cultural diversity amongst ourselves and our community.
- Responsible for the human, financial, and material resources as well as data and information entrusted to us.
- Strives to deliver the best outcomes and highest quality service.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to the Compliance Plan and conflict of interest requirements.
- Enhances the effectiveness; efficiency and productivity of the department by contributing to, and participating in, departmental performance improves goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent education. Associates Degree in related field preferred.
Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience required. Human Resources experience preferred.
Intermediate - ability to access the intra/internet to manage timecard, review policies and procedures, and read company communications; use e-mail to communicate with co-workers, leadership, and other departments; use and create a variety of templates, complex tables, merges; manage table data, sort and filter merges, and also perform basic work with existing Macros; customize toolbars, import and insert graphs, embed Excel data, and elaborate reports; work with multiple worksheets, filter data, use integrate functions, and manipulate databases; customize templates and the PowerPoint environment, and to make a presentation interactive by using hyperlinks and action buttons
Certificates and Licenses: N/A
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OSHA risk level/work environmental hazards: This position has been categorized as OSHA Level Three. See Exposure Control Plan for details.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**PVCHC participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employees I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com