Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$25. 37hr - $36.05/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Installs, operates and maintains all heating, ventilating, refrigeration and air conditioning systems and maintains medical air compressors in order to provide a safe, functional and aesthetically pleasing environment for patients, staff and visitors. Other responsibilities include those of general maintenance (i.e., minor electrical and plumbing, equipment maintenance and safety testing). Will provide excellent customer services when working with patients, visitors and other staff members. Works under minimal supervision. Mentors and coaches staff in technical areas.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Two years of experience in commercial HVAC installation, service and repair
- Hospital facilities or healthcare construction experience, preferred
- Strong communication skills; ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic computer skills
- Apprenticeship or technical degree in a facilities related field preferred
- Valid state driver license
- Current Refrigeration Journeyman license, preferred
- HS Diploma and or GED required
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St Anthony Summit Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center serviced by Flight For Life Colorado and nationally recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction. We provide a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Summit County and the surrounding areas including Surgical, Emergency, Critical Care, Birth Center, Orthopedic, Breast Care, Digital Mammography, Radiology & Imaging, Infusion Therapy Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology, Summit Sleep Disorders Center, Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Gastroenterology and Total Joint Replacement. In addition to 24/7, Level III emergency care at Summit Medical Center in Frisco, we hire seasonal associates four our three emergency mountain clinics at some of Colorado's top destination ski resorts: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and Keystone. Experience an amazing career while enjoying an unmatched quality of life!
#IN-CENTURACaring for Your Whole Well Being
We provide whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health we offer exceptional benefits to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Shift differentials
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.
If you do not see the pay for this position listed above or you see an estimate, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit www.centura.org/careers to apply and see the pay range for this role. All of our pay ranges are posted clearly on the Centura Health Careers site.