Rise Services, Inc.
ID Post Permanency Case Manager - Boise (57871)
Community Partnerships of Idaho (CPI) has been providing health and human services for over 25 years in Idaho and is an industry leader committed to advocating for those we serve and our communities. We pride ourselves in delivering high quality services and the training and development of our staff.
In January 2020, CPI was acquired by a like-minded, non-profit, called RISE, Inc. RISE is an innovative human services network originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Combined, CPI and RISE are working together to Create Opportunities for and with People in the states and communities they serve.THE POSITION
The Case Manager is responsible for supporting children or families statewide after adoption or guardianship has been established. The case manager will coordinate and collaborate with Program supervisor in developing website information, curating newsletter to families, developing training materials, as well as making regular contact with families initially and ongoing to assess for and decrease the occurrence of disruptions post-permanency.
Case Manager will provide relevant, community-specific referrals and resources to families for a variety of supports, including but not limited to, mental health resources, supports with subsidy reviews, developmental services (Intervention Services, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy), support groups, etc. The Case Manager will review subsidy requests and make recommendations to the Department for modifications.
Case Manager will be well versed in adoption and permanency related issues, trauma-informed care and cultural competency and will use both in delivery high-quality, professional services and supports to families statewide. Services are delivered in person, over the phone, through email and through video conferencing with a child and members of the family.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed Social Worker in Idaho (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Two (2) years' case manager experience working with families and children (required)
- National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training (20-25 hrs) completed, or willing to complete within the first 30 days of post hire, required
- Current First Aid/CPR Certification, preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Workable knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Google Platforms
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Collaborate with Program Supervisor in developing and maintaining current and relevant information on a website for families statewide, including trainings, relevant articles, community specific resources
- Initiates telephone, email, or face-to-face contact with each family a minimum of two (2) times each month.
- Initiates ongoing and frequent communication with the child's school personnel, mental health treatment providers, the child's parents or guardians, and other parties involved in the child's life and treatment.
- Participates in the development, monitoring, and review of treatment post-permanency treatment plans.
- Paid Holidays
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement