Seniors Helping Seniors - Northern Indiana
Elkhart, IN, United States
In-Home Senior Caregivers
We're currently hiring In-Home Senior Caregivers throughout St. Joseph, Elkhart and LaGrange Counties who are looking for a rewarding way to help others remain independent in their homes.
Seniors Helping Seniors® match active seniors with seniors who need help in order to remain living independently throughout South Bend, Mishawaka, Elkhart, Goshen and Middlebury.
We offer flexible hours – you choose your schedule. Whether you want to work 4 hours a week or 40 hours, we are here to support your lifestyle by giving you an opportunity to help other seniors while earning income.
Whether it's companionship, shopping, cooking a meal, minor housekeeping, or helping with personal care there are many ways you can help. Seniors Helping Seniors® thoughtfully pairs our employees with clients that share things in common such as former professions, hobbies, or upbringing to maximize social engagement. The relationship that forms is rewarding for everyone!
· Starting at $14.00/hr.
We provide the below types of services and are looking to hire people comfortable with either or both:
· Homemaker / companion that provides ‘hands-off’ support with services like companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation, light housekeeping, organizing projects, etc.
· “Hands-on” assistance with showering / bathing, dressing, hygiene, eating, mobility, etc.
· We are looking for mature individuals who consistently demonstrate patience, empathy, reliability, professionalism, and are personable
· Having a car and a valid driver's license is required
· Ability and willingness to work harmoniously with staff, clients, and client’s family members
· Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to interact and deal tactfully with other staff and challenging clients due to behavioral issues
· Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during working hours
· Must be able to hear and see clearly
Want to change the life of a senior? Apply to become a Caregiver today!