Inbound Account Sales Licensed Health Insurance Agent - Work From Home Maryland
Join DATAMARK in 2022 as our focus sharpens on growing our experienced and licensed Health Insurance Sales Team! All Insurance Sales background experience will be considered. You can live anywhere in the USA with an active insurance license for Maryland and work remote for this position!
DATAMARK is actively interviewing Licensed Health / Life Sales Agents for regular, full time employment positions. Enjoy a rewarding compensation structure of base plus commission and full benefits package. First year on target total compensation $55k - $75k.
DATAMARK has over 30 years of of experience in providing BPO services to large corporations creating a seamless integration that furthers our clients growth, business goals, and your earning potential.
We are ready to invest in your success by offering:
• Comprehensive and ongoing training, including up to 3 weeks of paid training time at a very competitive wage.
• High quality leads
• Cutting-edge technology
• Lots of support!
During your paid training, you will learn all about the carriers you will support, the resources available to you, and everything else you will need to be a top producer. All sales are conducted over the phone and there is no cold calling.
DATAMARK knows that our people are the connection point between members and health plans. We hire expert agents who are trained on the consultative communication approach to simplify the world of Health Insurance and create better member interactions.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years of experience in health insurance sales or insurance member service.
• Prior experience in a work-at-home sales and/or commission only role preferred.
• Proven track record for hitting sales goals.
• Current and valid SC health insurance license.
• Current and valid SC life license is preferred.
• Must be tenacious, energetic, and possess a passion for helping others through a consultative sales approach.
• Must be naturally self driven and goal achieving with good time management skills.
• Must not have failed America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) certification with any other organization within past 12 months.
• Must be released or able to obtain release from current upline (brokerage appointed under) and employer.
• Certain Federal and State laws, as well as insurance carrier requirements may prohibit hiring insurance agents who have ever been convicted of various criminal actions. Problematic criminal history will result in denial of employment or discharge if determined after hire.
• Passing scores on Sales Assessment Profile and Cognitive Assessment.
• Assist clients in the health insurance application process, including educating the client about plans if required, and ensure that all required information is accurate and compliant.
• Use a consultative approach with an insurance sales needs analysis via phone to identify matching plans and services for the client.
• Close sales and complete applications accurately via computer systems and the use of the outbound phone technology.
• Understand and adhere to all company, carrier, and/or Center for Insurance Services related policies and procedures.
• Work with internal DATAMARK supervisors, managers, training staff, and customer service representatives in a virtual office setting.
• Successfully meet daily/weekly/monthly sales goals.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to actively listen and engage in complex conversations.
• Ability to analyze the caller’s situation and customize a solution to fit their needs.
• Able to type 18 or more words per minute.
• 8 hour Shifts will take place between virtual sales center hours, which are Monday - Friday, 8am-8pm.