Infrastructure Implementation Manager
The Infrastructure Implementation Manager (IIM) leads project teams comprised of infrastructure resources and specialists across multiple platforms and technologies within Enterprise Technology Services organization to deliver infrastructure in support of the project portfolio. The Infrastructure Implementation Manager partners closely with internal teams and external service providers to deliver infrastructure hardware and software components across all infrastructure platforms. The IIM is a technical professional who understands system components and subsystems for infrastructure projects and drives the infrastructure resource requirements to meet key project/program goals. As a Infrastructure Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for commitment and delivery of infrastructure components of the project.
* Partner with Enterprise Architect, Project Owner, Solution Architect, Application Developers, and Project Manager(s) assigned to the project to build infrastructure solution needed for the project
* Participate in functional/non-functional requirements meetings/sessions to understand Infrastructure requirements and involve appropriate resources for input to the project
* Promote speed to market and ensure on-time delivery of the infrastructure components of the project
* Provide weekly updates on infrastructure components (of the projects) to the Project Manager, as needed
* Identify task/activities and work plans needed for infrastructure teams to deliver the project and submit to the Project Manager
* Ensure the accuracy of LOE for infrastructure resources (for projects)
* Ensure Build Sheets meet the needs of build team
* Ensure system engineering plans, technical designs and other documents/artifacts for the project conform to technical requirements of the project
* Submit recommendations for process improvements, lessons learned to reduce administrative overhead (e.g. use of new tools/SOPs), if any
* Drive delivery of infrastructure components throughout the SDLC up to project closeout.
* Manage matrix Infrastructure Resources assigned to the project(s) to ensure tasks on track with commitment dates
* Ensure infrastructure delivery commitments are met for all phases of the project. Validate infrastructure test results and determine production readiness before integrating into the CVS Enterprise
* 10+ years of experience in information technology
* 5+ years of experience with Infrastructure
* Experience resolving technical, people and process related issues.
* Experience leading cross-functional team
* Experience leading technical teams to drive results, resolution and delivery
* Experience working with geographically dispersed teams (including onshore and offshore)
* Technical experience in multiple technologies (Server, Network, Storage, Middleware, Database and Security)
* Healthcare or retail industry experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.