Community Health Choice
Infrastructure Program Manager (PMO) - 153606
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit managed care organization (MCO), licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 94 hospitals, Community serves over 400,000 Members with the following programs:
Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
Childrens Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Infrastructure Program Manager will strategize, design, implement and maintain cross-functional program initiatives that align to the organization's strategic vision, which includes estimation and implementation of program budgets. Monitor progress of programs to ensure all programs deliver the desirable outcomes to our organization. Additonally, the Infrastructure Program Manager will develop, implement and maintain program controls, governance, and standards. Able to communicate program objectives, goals and progress to executive leaders and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree required. Two years of project management experience plus two years program or advanced management role may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- PMP preferred
- Eight years' experience in project management to include four with IT and/or healthcare or health insurance experience and two years of program or advanced management role.
- Must have experience in leading Infrastructure projects/programs, such as, but not limited to Virtual Desktop, Teams, Office 365, Networking, etc
- Leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Analytical, Research, Statistical
- Excellent understanding of the project/program management techniques and methods.
- Proven experience in project and program management.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in project/program management.
- Leadership, team building, written and verbal communication, time management, problem-solving ability, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or programs simultaneously while adhering to a stringent timeline.
Community employees benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.