Irving, TX, United States
Inside Sales Account Manager
ShiftKey is actively hiring experienced Sales Account Managers for our growing inside sales team!
You must have sales experience to be considered for this position.
This is a combo Hunter / Retention sales position with responsibilities to nurture and grow an existing client base as well as bring in new accounts. We do have a lead generation source for you to pursue.
We are disrupting the traditional staffing agency model by delivering a gig-economy solution to the national healthcare worker shortage using mobile app technology. As a team, we are determined to lead in this emerging market by crafting thoughtful, value-add experiences that empower both nurses and healthcare facility personnel.
We are looking for professionals that ideally have software sales experience (SaaS) or have worked in the recruiting and staffing industry.
You will be working on site with the team at our corporate office located in Irving, TX.
Starting compensation for the Inside Sales Account Manager position is a base of $50,000 plus monthly commission with a year one on target comp projection of $70k - $80k. You will have the opportunity to apply for promotion to Sr. Account Manager after your initial 6 months. In the Sr. Account Manager on target compensation is $100k+ and at 18 months you can be considered for the Account Sales Director position.
Beyond the pay, we want to shower you with some serious benefits:
• Benefits eligible on day 1 of employment
• On location employee gym
• Free covered parking
• Fast-paced career growth and earnings
• 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision options
• 100% employer-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability
• 401(k) with dollar for dollar match up to 6% and immediate vesting
• Limitless Snacks!
About the work:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating long-term relationships with clients in your designated territory. You will be selling new contracts, as well as filling coverage needs for our clients by identifying, developing and managing healthcare providers who are licensed in a specific specialty and eligible to practice in the United States. You must have excellent communication along with negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Your goal is to grow your territory and business by developing successful, long-term client relationships.
The day-to-day will involve:
• Sell new client agreements by identifying current needs and trends.
• Engage in detailed conversations with facilities/clients in your region.
• Assist clients through email, phone, video demonstrations and training sessions.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives.
• Negotiate pay with clients/facilities.
• Monitor and analyze customers’ usage of our platform.
• Collect and analyze data concerning the client and provider relationship.
• Demonstrate a constant and growing track record of achieving goals.
• Resolve conflicts from clients in a timely manner.
• Build strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Identify actions to improve sales performance and opportunities for growth.
• Collaborate with other Account Managers to identify growth opportunities.
• Manage a portfolio of business to achieve long-term success.
You will find a cultural fit with us if:
• You can work in a fast-paced environment
• You have excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
• You have an understanding and knowledge of CRM software
• You are data driven (excel, reports, etc.)
• You have proven work experience in a team environment
• You have high attention to detail and multiple tasking skills
• You are positive and have a problem-solving attitude
• You deliver client-focused solutions
• You are self-motivated and thrive in a results-driven environment
• You are a natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
• You have the ability to prioritize among competing tasks
• You have a passion for sales with a hustle mentality
We are looking forward to learning more about you! Please click 'apply' and provide your resume and contact information. Our recruitment team will be reaching out to you within a week's time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.