Fort Worth, TX
Inside Sales Representative - Expressions Home Gallery
-Primary role of the Inside Sales Representative is to provide technical knowledge and superior customer service to all customers. This includes product specifications and accurate order generation.
The Inside Sales Representative will act as the lead salesperson for the customer in the showroom and ensure complete follow through on all orders.
* Sells based on company value proposition by identifying key growth opportunities product and services offerings.
* Develop strong relationships with customers by providing professional representation and assistance in all areas to improve customers profits.
* Monitor current sales trends and product performance results
* Utilize company reporting to analyze customer buying trends and develop plans to qualify and engage new customers.
* Presentation of products and capabilities during interactions with customers
* Prepare pricing details and quotations per customer requirements and follow up until sale is complete
* Communicate shipping dates (changes) to warehouse team members/showroom support
* Work closely with Showroom Managers and team members to promote sales at showroom level, coordinate inventory utilization, delivery, and stay up to date with return processing
* Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to promote a professional image in the field
* Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe
* Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization to attain sales goal.
* Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Showroom Support, Network Development Representatives and Outside Sales
* Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization and establishes relationships and working partnerships with all levels.
* Assist with credit and collections of accounts receivable
* Remains up-to-date on product improvements, industry, and technical knowledge.
* Completes sales call and queues on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
* Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgement, company policy and objectives
Perform other duties as assigned
Time TypePart time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. Were also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer