Vanco Payment Solutions
Inside Sales Representative
- Clearly Care
- Own It
- Have Grit
- Convert qualified Vanco prospects to clients.
- Respond to and develop MQLs and incoming que line calls and manage a pipeline acquiring new church clients.
- Be an active team player on the sales team and throughout the company to meet company objectives.
- Possess a positive and professional impression toward all Vanco clients, prospects and co-workers
- Sell use cases of how our services have helped others and build confidence that we will ensure their success
- Create a strong handoff to implementation that allows clients successfully begin to use additional Vanco services
- Build a strong relationship between the clients and our company
- Manage activity and document communication within each client record.
- Share best practices with other team members and continuously work to develop communication and selling skills in addition to Vanco product/services, industry and competitor knowledge.
- You have graduated high school, 2-4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience
- You will have 2 years of relatable sales experience, preferably inside sales
- You are can manage details and organize projects and contacts throughout the entire sales cycle
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse group of people
- You display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You feel comfortable making presentations both in-person and via web conferencing
- You are proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- You can commute to and work in an office environment, use all computer/phone equipment for the hours required and participate in monthly and quarterly meetings
- While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- Paid days off to Volunteer
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: For 30 years, Vanco has been helping schools, churches and nonprofits thrive. We provide technology that helps you stay connected to your community - your members, students, customers and friends. Vanco helps you securely accept donations and payments. We are proud to serve those who enrich our communities.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!