Freedom Financial Network
Tempe, AZ, United States
Inside Sales Unit Manager
The FDR Inside Sales Manager is a people-leader position, responsible for coaching and developing a team of typically 15-20 front-line Outbound Debt Consultants (sales agents). This includes hiring, onboarding, providing leadership that directly influences behaviors on this team, and driving all aspects of team performance in KPIs and OKRs.
This position reports to a Sales Manager and will work closely with a team of other Unit Managers, Sales Managers, and the departments Director and VP to advance a high-performance sales environment that puts the needs of our clients first and promotes our Core Values.
Work remotely from home (in/near Tempe, AZ). Once we return to the office, this role will have a hybrid schedule based in Tempe, AZ.
How You'll Contribute:
- Coaching and developing sales agent skillsets.
- Handle call reviews, top performer call calibrations, monthly 1:1s, and other activities.
- Assist with hiring, onboarding, and managing team to attrition standards.
- Hold the team accountable to policies and expectations - attendance, conduct, etc.
- Drive standard processes and procedures when working with internal and external clients.
- Conduct KPI-focused weekly team meetings that inform, motivate, and recognize achievement.
What You'll Bring:
- 2 years of sales leadership experience
- Familiarity with Adherence and Conformance standards
- Schedule flexibility within operating hours - Willing to work one weekend day or closing shifts
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- High-level analytical skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude and maintain composure under stress.
- Self-starter, capable of working independently, taking initiative, and manage workload.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks dont: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, were passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFNs Talent Acquisition leader