Broomfield, CO, United States
Installation / Repair Technician
Salary & compensation information:
$26.00/hour first 90 days
$28.00/hour after 90 days
Significant Growth Opportunities
Eligible for Bonus Plan
Medical - The company covers 100% of employee premium and 50% of employee’s dependents. Plan includes paid GAP Insurance Also included in the benefits package are Employer paid Short-term and Long-Term disability along with $25k Term Life insurance
Flexible PTO and Company Paid Holidays
Qualifications & Responsibilities
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in equipment or machinery installation and repair preferred. Laboratory,and Robotics/Automation experience desired, but willing to train the right person.
• Automated Fluid & Liquid Handling experience or Tecan/Hamilton knowledge is a plus
• Competency with standard office computer applications
• Able to diagnose errors, and technical problems through troubleshooting, debugging and root cause analysis to determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports
• Able to operate various types of lifting equipment
• Extremely resourceful - known as a person who "always finds a way to get it done."
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to interpret assembly drawings.
• Be extremely organized, flexible, provide excellent time management skills, pays attention to detail, and has a strong sense of responsibility
• Technical knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical, along with an even higher desire to learn.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills, along with excellent customer service presence
• Highly proficient and responsible with common field tools
• Ability to work and travel without direct supervision
• Available for flexible hours and frequent domestic and periodic international travel up to (80%) after in-house and field training. Some weekends and evenings are required.
• Ability to sometimes work long hours in difficult situations to include weather, limited spaces and tight deadlines.
• Understand customer’s consumable inventory levels when onsite
• Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs, and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes.
• Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
• Establish assistance by studying system requirements, including ordering, and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests.
• Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend system improvements.
• Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
We are passionate about food safety. We recognize the impact food safety issues can have on the health and wellness of a global population. We also understand the devastating impact food pathogen outbreaks and subsequent recalls can have on a food producer.
We created a breakthrough new food pathogen testing platform that is a fully automated and is a high throughput testing platform designed for today’s busy testing laboratories. We utilize a new patented technology providing accurate, and reliable “Industry Best” food testing results. We are seeking a positive, professional and high energy individual who takes pride in their work and wants to be a part of a fast-growing company with a winning culture. With over 20 Patents and 25 Accreditations, we are positioned to become the Global Leader in new technology Foodborne Pathogen Testing Equipment and Lab Testing consumables.