Amphitheater Unified School District
Instructional Aide - Classroom
Openings as of 10/14/2020
Instructional Support Staff
- Instructional Aide - Classroom JobID: 7214
- Position Type:
Instructional Support Staff/Instructional Aide - Classroom
- Date Posted:
Rio Vista Elementary
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High school diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network)
Level B, $12.00
30 Hours/Week, Short Term, Academic Year.
You must attach copies of your transcripts/skills assessment results to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity & Safety Compliance Officer, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.